CGHS rate for Oxygen for treatment in the Private Hospitals
Clarification regarding Oxygen Charges for treatment at private hospitals under CGHS.
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
545-A Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 12th April , 2019.
Sub: Clarification regarding Oxygen Charges for treatment at private hospitals under CGHS
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to clarify that the CGHS rate for ‘Oxygen’ for treatment in the Private Hospitals were revised w.e.f 01 .10.2014 and the rate is Rs. 58 per Hour in NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) Accredited Hospitals and Rs 50 per Hour in non-NABH Accredited hospitals and is at Code No 512 in the CGHS Rate list , which is available on CGHS Website at cghs.gov.in
[ Rajeev Attri ]
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Package Rates for 15 Investigations under CGHS
- ECHS Order: Guidelines on Oncology Treatment – Rates for Cancer Surgery for empanelled Hospital
- Private hospitals to stop CGHS cashless scheme from March 7
- CGHS Orders – Fresh list of empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Chandigarh.
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI
- Alowing benefit of Continuous Empanelment Scheme to NABH/NABL accredited Health Care Organisation/Diagnostic Centres
- CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures/ Investigations in continuation of 2014 CGHS rates
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- CGHS Rates for Dental Treatment Procedure: Corrigendum dated 21-7-2015