Pensioners with IDA pay scale CGHS facilities to pro-rata who retired from BSNL/MTNL pensioners
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
New Delhi, Dated:08-09-2021
Subject: Clarification on CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL/MTNL Employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates.
This refers to DoT O.M. No. 4-12(11 /2012-PAT(Part) dated 31 08.2016 and O.M. No. 4-12(12)/2018-PAT-Part (1) dated 01.07.2019 regarding CGHS facilities to pro-rata pensioners. In this regard, it is mentioned that the matter has been examined in consultation with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare In this regard, it is clarified that:
The above mapping is applicable for the Combined Service Optees who retired from BSNL/MTNL with IDA pay scale.
This mapping is not applicable for pro-rata pensioners who retired from DoT under CDA pay scale. Also, as per guidelines issued from Directorate of CGHS, MoHFW, ward entitlement is based on the last basic pay and CGHS subscription is based on the pay scale as mentioned in the Pension Payment Order (PPO) of a particular retiree. Accordingly, ward entitlement and CGHS subscription in case of pro-rata pensioners of BSNL/MTNL is to be decided based on last pay drawn in DoT before absorption, as mentioned in their respective PPO while retiring from DoT, Govt. of India. Hence, no mapping of IDA/CDA scale is required in case of pro-rata pensioners.
- This issues with the approval of Member(Service).
Asstt. Director General (PAT)
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL / MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- CGHS WARD ENTITLEMENT AND MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IN 7TH CPC
- Highlights of Action Taken Report of SCOVA ON 27.06.2016
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of CCS(Pension)Rules,1972 in respect of Pre-2007 BSNL IDA pensioners: DOPT Order
- CGHS beneficiaries have a one-time option to elect entitlement based on their revised Pay in Pay Band
- Pensionary benefits to the employees of BSNL and MTNL
- CGHS Subscription as per 7th CPC – Clarification for Pensioners Superannuating on 31.1.2017