CGEWHO Mohali (Phase III) : Mohali (Ph-III) Housing Project: Invitation for Expression of Interest
Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation (CGEWHO) intends to appoint an Architectural Consultancy firm for execution of its housing project at Mohali (Phase- III), Sector-79, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali. Chief Executive Officer, CGEWHO invites EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) from qualified, experienced, competent and financially sound Architectural Consultants for providing various architectural consultancies, detailed engineering, project management services etc for its proposed group housing project on 5.64 acres of land (with total 226 numbers of DUs) at Sector-79, Urban Estate, SAS Nagar, Mohali. The concept plans of this housing project have already been approved by the local authority, GMADA which shall have to he further detailed and designed by the selected Architect/Consultant.
Minimum pre-qualification criteria & Expression of Interest documents can be downloaded from CGEWHO website i.e. www.cgewho.nic. Interested firms are required to furnish are information in the forms published on our website and their appurtenant format and annexures alongwith proof and same to be submitted to CEO/CGEWHO at the address mentioned below by 14.30 Hrs on 23.11.2012. CGEWHO is not liable for any delay in receipt of the offers and shall be considered rejected.
The CGEWHO reserve the right to reject any or all the offers received without assigning any reason or giving any explanation.
Related to Your Search:
- CGEWHO Announcement on Housing Scheme at Mohali
- Ban in the construction activities Progress of Greater Noida Phase-I Project CGEWHO
- Housing Schemes by CGEWHO
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme – Details of 102nd Executive Committee meeting held on 27/08/2014
- Display CGEWHO’S Housing Scheme in all Central Ministry’s web site through NIC
- Current status of Chennai Phase-II Housing Project
- CGEWHO Kolkata (Phase-II) Housing Scheme: Notice for meeting
- CGEWHO : Allotment of Lowest Floor Flats in CGEWHO’s Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme as per Rule 24 on Medical Ground
- CGEWHO Hyderabad (Ph-III) Housing Project : List of Beneficiaries who opted for car parking space