CGEWHO Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Progress Updation
|Particular||Land Area (acres)||Scheme Announcement||Commencement of Construction||Likely date of Completion||No. of Dus||Ave. Announced cost/sq ft (Rs)||Revised Cost/sqft (Rs)|
|GREATER NOIDA HOUSING PROJECT||38||March 09||June 15||June 19||2130||3990||Cost to be revised after finalization of construction Agency|
I. Administrative Approvals
- Demand from GNIDA – It is to inform that after Allahabad High Court order, GNIDA demanded Rs.30,99,71,480/- towards additional compensation against the land allotment.
- Environmental Clearance – Final term of reference submitted to the Environment Impact Assessment at Lucknow. Clearance letter is still awaited.
- Aviation Clearance – All the documents submitted for clearance for AMSL height. Clearance still awaited.
- Submission Drawings – All the submission drawings alongwith relevant fee with regard to the approval of plans by Statutory Authority have been submitted. Clearance awaited.
- Prequalification of Contractors – Pre-qualification of the contractors completed, tenders issued to pre-qualified contractors and commercial bids expected to be received in the month of April 2015.
- Proof Consultant for the quality assurance and vetting of structural drawings – Offers towards Proof Consultancy work including vetting of structural designs and drawings received from IIT, Roorkee and IIT, Delhi. Proposal towards award of consultancy shall be put up to Executive Committee, CGEWHO for approval.
II. Physical progress on Greater Noida Site
- Dewatering – Slush from the site has been removed and all the dewatering work has been completed.
- Land Survey – Contour survey and Survey of land completed.
- Soil Investigation – Soil Investigation by IIT, Roorkee has been completed, interim report received and final report awaited.
Related to Your Search:
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme – Details of 102nd Executive Committee meeting held on 27/08/2014
- CGEWHO – Details of Housing Projects completed under Central Government Employees Housing Scheme.
- Housing Schemes by CGEWHO
- CGEWHO Kolkata Phase II Housing Scheme: FAQ & Pre-Final Costing
- CGEWHO Demand Survey for Chandigarh, Pune, Patna, Dehra Dun, Nagpur, Thiruvanthapuram: Refund Of Response Money – Status as on 16-02-2015
- CGEWHO Mohali (Phase III) : Mohali (Ph-III) Housing Project: Invitation for Expression of Interest
- CGEWHO Announcement on Housing Scheme at Mohali
- CGEWHO : Allotment of Lowest Floor Flats in CGEWHO’s Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme as per Rule 24 on Medical Ground
- CGEWHO Kolkata (Phase-II) Housing Scheme: Notice for meeting