CGEWHO – Details of Housing Projects completed under Central Government Employees Housing Scheme.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN POVERTY ALLEVIATION
STARRED QUESTION NO 207
ANSWERED ON 05.02.2014
HOUSING SCHEME FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
207 . Shri CHAUHAN MAHENDRASINH
Will the Minister of HOUSING AND URBAN POVERTY ALLEVIATION be pleased to state:-
(a) whether Central Government Employees’ Welfare Housing Organisation (CGEWHO) undertakes housing projects for the Central Government employees in different parts of the country;
(b) if so, the details thereof including the projects in progress and under planning;
(c) whether the CGEWHO has conducted any survey to assess the requirement/ shortage of houses for the Central Government employees;
(d) if so, the details and the outcome thereof; and
(e) the steps taken/ proposed to be taken by the Government to address the issue?
(a): Yes, Madam.
(b): The details are at Annexure-I.
(d): Central Government Employees’ Welfare Housing Organisation (CGEWHO) has conducted demand survey in respect of 20 stations in August 2009, the details of which are at Annexure II.
(e): Since its inception in 1990, the CGEWHO has been able to complete 29 housing projects across the country, catering to 13345 Central Government employees. Besides, the construction of 6010 dwelling units is under progress and under planning. Further projects will be based on the availability of land by the respective State Government entities. In the absence of land not being provided by the State Governments, CGEWHO would consider taking up feasible turnkey projects.
|CGEWHO has completed 40 projects consisting of 38 housing projects consisting of 19355 DUs and two institutional projects as per details given below at various locations in different parts of the country :
Completed Projects :
|Projects in progress are as below :
|Projects under planning :
The demand survey has been conducted by CGEWHO in August 2009 for following 20 stations:
The response received from prospective beneficiaries was analyzed and the stations categorized as under :
i) Category I – More than 500 applicants
ii) Category II – Between 1 to 500 applicants
iii) Category III – Less than 100 applicants
The details are as under:
|Station||No. of applications received|
Related to Your Search:
- Housing Schemes by CGEWHO
- CGEWHO Announcement on Housing Scheme at Mohali
- CGEWHO Mohali (Phase III) : Mohali (Ph-III) Housing Project: Invitation for Expression of Interest
- Clarification regarding the Partial Completion Certificate issued by CMDA for CGEWHO’s Chennai (Phase-II) Housing Scheme for 27 Blocks
- CGEWHO : Allotment of Lowest Floor Flats in CGEWHO’s Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme as per Rule 24 on Medical Ground
- CGEWHO Demand Survey for Chandigarh, Pune, Patna, Dehra Dun, Nagpur, Thiruvanthapuram: Refund Of Response Money – Status as on 16-02-2015
- CGEWHO Hyderabad (Ph-III) Housing Project : List of Beneficiaries who opted for car parking space
- Display CGEWHO’S Housing Scheme in all Central Ministry’s web site through NIC
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme – Details of 102nd Executive Committee meeting held on 27/08/2014