CGDA: Submission of response on alleged irregularities through proper channel
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
All PCsDA/CsDA/PIFAs/PCA (Fys)/ CFA (Fys)
Subject: Submission of response on alleged irregularities through proper channel.
As per existing provisions of vigilance manual, during the preliminary enquiry the public servant concerned is given an opportunity to say what he has to say about the allegations leveled against him to find out if he is in a position to give any satisfactory information or explanation. Thereafter, further course of action is taken by competent authority.
2. During examination of certain cases received from Ministry/ OFB/ CVC, it has been observed that concerned officials submitted their response directly to authorities outside department by whom the version was sought for. In such cases facts of the cases are not intimated to the department. In the absence of complete details of the case, processing of the case at later stage becomes complicated.
3. In this regard it is reiterated that whenever, any official of this organization is directed to submit his/her response on alleged irregularities by any other department/agency, the concerned official should submit his/her response through proper channel i.e through CsDA/PCsDA/PIFAs/PCA (Fys) to the CGDA for onward
4. Strict compliance to aforesaid procedure may be ensured.
Related to Your Search:
- Review of the progress made by Defence Establishments revision of Pension/Family Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners
- CGDA – Grant of relaxation for air ticket purchased from unauthorized travel agent website in respect of DAD employees
- Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- On passing SAS Part-I Examination (New Syllabus) – Promotion of Clerk/Typists to the grade of Auditors held on April 2013
- Monitoring of criminal and private cases filed against Department officials
- Online submission of final Travel Claims of Army Officers for Audit under Defence Travel System CGDA
- CGDA – Rule 39 of the General Financial Rules 2017 – GFR 2017
- Grant of permission for journey performed by officers/officials in Airlines other than Air India
- CGDA Orders : Holiday to be observed in Central Government offices during the year 2014.