CGDA: S K Kohli appointed as Controller General of Defence Accounts
New Delhi: Senior bureaucrat S K Kohli was today appointed as Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA).
The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Kohli’s empanelment for promotion to the post of CGDA, an order issued by Department of Personnel and Training said.
He is an Indian Defence Accounts Service officer.
The CGDA is mandated to audit, payment and accounting of all charges pertaining to the armed forces, including bills for supplies and services rendered and for construction and repair works, pay and allowances and pensions, among others.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and PBORs including NCs (E)- Revised rates effective from 01/01/2017
- E-Pension Payment Order: New Step in the Right Direction
- CGDA Bills, claims may be submitted via fax, e-mail, or any other form of contact until July 31, 2021
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- DA Orders for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – 113% from January 2015
- Implementation of GST in Defence Sector
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians
- Rajya Sabha Q&A : Re-fixation of pension under One Rank One Pension