CGDA: Review of hard and tenue stations
OFFICE OF CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR MARG. PALAM, DELHI CANTT – 110010
Circular No. 25012(1)(17)/AN-X/Unpopular
All PCsDA’PCA(Fys)/PIFAs/CsDA/IFAs’CFA (FYS)
Subject: Review of hard and tenue stations
Reference: HQrs office letter No.25012/AN/X/2014 dated 15.17.2014.
As you are that certain stations have been categorized as ‘Hard’ and ‘Tenure’ stations for the purpose of transfer/posting. In order to rotate staff/officers at hard and tenure stations, a fixed tenure has been prescribed for each of the stations.
2. The service conditions and the accessibility of facilities at various hard and tenure stations continue to change from time to time. Overall economic and infrastructural development in these areas cans for a review from time to time. Hence, the competent authority has decided to review the status of all hard and tenure stations.
3. In order to take an appropriate view on continuation/discontinuation addition of any new station in this category, it is requested that your considered views in respect of hard and tenure stations falling under your jurisdiction may be communicated to HQrs office latest by 15th April 2018 in the enclosed proforma. While forwarding your comments, the degree of climatic/topographic hardships at these stations, availability of basic facilities like schools, hospitals, accommodation etc., accessibility of the station by rail or road or any other mean and effect of revised tenure on volunteers for different stations, if any, may be taken into consideration.
Related to Your Search:
- List of Hard/Tenure stations – CGDA Orders
- KVS Orders – Inclusion/Deletion in the list of existing Hard / Very Hard stations notified vide this Office Memorandum of even number dated 10.10.2011
- Inclusion / Deletion in the list of existing Hard / Very Hard stations – KVS Orders 2013
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- New Transfer Guidelines Kendriya Vidyalaya Teaching Employees
- Extension of LTC facilities to Defence Industrial Employees – CGDA Orders
- CGDA – Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,1972
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees for strengthening of administration under Fundamental Rule (FR 56U)/(i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972
- Retention in Govt. Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30 years of service