CGDA Orders – Two Days Strike on 12.02.2014 & 13.02.2014 by AIDAEA (HQ) Kolkata.
OFFICE OF THE CGDA
ULAN BATAR ROAD,
PALAM, DELHI CANTT.-10
Dated : 31.01.2014
All the PCsDA / CsDA
SUBJECT: TWO DAYS STRIKE ON 12.02.2014 & 13.02.2014 BY AIDAEA (HQ) KOLKATA.
ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION (HQ) KOLKATA HAS GIVEN A CALL FOR STRIKE ON 12.02.2014 & 13.02.2014 IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CHARTER OF DEMANDS (COPY ENCLOSED). ALL CONTROLLERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY MEASURES FOR A NORMAL WORKING IN ALL DAD OFFICES.
THE STAFF BE CAUTIONED THAT PARTICIPATION IN STRIKE MAY ATTRACT DEDUCTION OF PAY/BREAK IN SERVICE AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION INCLUDING RECOURSE TO PROVISIONS FR 17, 17A AND RULE 7 OF CCS (CONDUCT) RULES.
KINDLY ENSURE SMOOTH FUNCTIONING OF OFFICES UNDER YOUR ORGANIZATION.
A REPORT TO THIS EFFECT ON THE FUNCTIONING OF OFFICES UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND THE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATING IN THE SAME MAY PLEASE BE RENDERED ON 14.02.2014 BY FAX.
SUBSEQUENTLY, LIST OF EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATING IN STRIKE MAY BE PREPARED AND SUBMITED IN DUE COURSE.
CONFIRM RECEIPT BY RETURN FAX.
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT prohibit the Central Government Employees from participating in any form of strike
- Dopt orders : Various forms of protest action on two days Nationwide General strike on 20th and 21st February, 2013.
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – All India Strike proposed on January 8, 2020 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct Rules), 1964
- Central Government Employees Strike – Confederation congratulates to all Central Government Employees for participating in two days strike
- Dharna Notice for 19th September 2017 and 17th October 2017 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct Rules) 1964
- Various forms of protest action on two days Nationwide General strike on 20th and 21st February,2013.
- DoPT Prohibit the Central Government Employees from participating in any form of strike in violation of Rule 7 of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- DoPT Order 2019 – All India Strike on 8th and 9th January, 2019 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- DoPT: All India Protest Day for 26th November, 2018 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct Rules), 1964