OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR ROAD, PALAM, DELHI CANTT— 110 010
No AN/X/10081/5/2013/TR-311to 314
The CDA Chennai
The CDA Patna
The CDA (R&D) Hyderabad
Sub: Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I.
It has been decided to promote the individuals as per enclosed Annexure ‘A’ to the grade of Private Secretary in the Pay Band-II Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- with immediate effect or from the date of assumption of charge whichever is later and retain them to same office. The Part II office order may be published simultaneously.
2. Before promoting the individual, it may please be ensured that none of the circumstances enumerated in Para 2 DOP&T OM No. 22011/4/91-extt (A) dated 14.09.92 has arisen before promotion. If such circumstances have arisen, the promotion shall not be released and instead treat the case as a deemed sealed
cover case in terms of para 7 of the said OM. It may please be ensured that none of the Steno Grade-I, who are undergoing the period of penalty are promoted till the expiry of the period of penalty. The promotion orders notified should also indicate that they have been selected for promotion to Private Secretary (Group ‘B’) by the PCsDA/CsDA.
3. Case of refusal on promotion may please be dealt with by the Controllers themselves as the appointing authorities in the light of provisions contained in DP&AR OM No. 22034/3/81-Estt. (D) dated 01/10/81 & this HQrs may please be informed accordingly.
4 While issuing order of promotion, the attention of the individuals may please be drawn to the provisions of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension (DOP&T) OM No. 01/12/97-Estt (Pay) dated 23.04.99 and clarification No. 2 of GOI, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure No.01/01/2008-IC dated 13.09.08 regarding exercising of an option by them for fixation of their pay as Private Secretary.
End: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I
- CGDA Orders : Promotion of Assistant Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade
- Dopt Orders on vigilance clearance for promotion
- Ad-hoc promotion from Stenographer-I to Private Secretary Grade – DoP
- DoPT: Intimation of vacancies in Under Secretary Grade of CSS
- DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- Reduction in the residency period for promotion from Grade Pay Rs.1800/- (level-1) to Grade Pay Rs.1900/- (Level-2)
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis