Minimum Guaranteed Pension of Post 2006 retiree PBOR Clarification regarding non applicability to Hony Lt and Capt.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi, Dated 20th September, 2012
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Implementation of the Government decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Pension of Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged from service on or after 1.1.2006.
This Ministry’s letter No. 17(4)/08(2)/D(Pen/Policy) dated 18.08.2010 is amended as follows :-
Following may be inserted as Note below Para 3(v) –
“Note – The provisions of this letter are not applicable to JCOs granted honorary Commission as Lieutenant and Captain. Service Pension for these ranks should continue to be determined in terms of Para 6.2 of this Ministry letter No. 17(4)/2008(2)/D(Pen/Policy) dated 12.11.2008.”
2. All other entries remain unchanged.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Division of this Ministry vide their UO No. 31(1)2008/Fin/Pen, dated 12.09.2012.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 6th Central Pay Commission – Pension of Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged from service on or after 01.01.2006
- Revision of pension for PBOR discharged prior to 01.01.2006 – PBOR TABLES
- PBOR of Armed Forces – Govt Decisions on 7th CPC Recommendations
- 7th CPC Concordance Tables for Armed Forces personnel notional pay JCO/ORs pre-2016 pensioners
- OROP Table No.34 – JCOs/ORs Including Honorary Commissioned Officers
- 7th CPC Service Pension to the Havildar granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar retiring on or after 01.01.2016
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel
- Amendment of GOI, MOD letter No.1(2)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated 30.09.2016 and revision of pension of Pre-2006 pensioners (JCOs/ORs and Commissioned Officers) delinking of qualifying service of 33 years for revised pension
- Enhancement of Ordinary Family Pension in respect of pre- 2006 JCO/OR family pensioners