CGDA Orders – Issue of Uniforms/Liveries to MTS directly recruited through Staff Selection Commission post 6th CPC.
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Canit-110010
No. AN/XIV/14162/6th CPC/ Vol-V
Dated : 23.01.2014
All CFAs/PC of Fys) Kolkata
Subject: Issue of Uniforms/Liveries to MTS directly recruited through Staff Selection Commission post 6th CPC.
The matter regarding issue of Uniforms and liveries to MTS recruited posts 6th CPC through Staff Selection Commission was referred to Ministry for clarification.
2. DoP&T has since confirmed that Uniforms/Liveries and washing allowance to newly recruited MTS , post 6th CPC may be allowed as is being admitted to erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts of peon, daftary, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc. which have been designated as MTS in Group ‘C’ post 6th CPC.
Further , it should be ensured that the Uniforms/Liveries are being admitted to those expected to wear respective uniforms while on duty.
3. This is for your information, guidance and necessary action please.
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Stepping up of pay of Assistant Accounts Officers of Defence Accounts Department at par with directly recruited SAS Apprentices
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- Selection Procedure for Promotion to Selection Posts from Erstwhile Group D to C: Railway Board Clarification
- Fixation of Pay of Group D officials promoted to Postal Assistant
- Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group B
- Concessions to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in posts filled by Promotion by selection – posts within Group A (Class I)
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories
- Filling up of post of Personal Assistant in Staff Selection Commission (WR), Mumbai – regarding