CGDA Orders: Enhancement of EDP Allowance by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt -110010
The PCA (Fys.) Kolka
The CIA (Fys.) Kolkata
Subject: Enhancement of EDP Allowance by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
Consequent upon issue of Ministry of Finance OM date 27.03.2014 enhancing the rate of Dearness Allowance (DA) from existing 90% to 100%, approval of competent authority is conveyed for 25% Increase on the basic allowance in the quantum of EDP Allowance being paid to the officers/staff who are employed for EDP jobs, w.e.f. 01.01.2014 i.e. the date on which the Dearness Allowance (DA) on the revised pay scales has gone upto 100%.
2. EDP Special Allowance is granted by the HQrs. Office, to the officers/staffs deployed on specific EDP Jobs as prescribed In Govt. of India, MOD (Fin.) letter No. F.29(7)(5)/ C/98 dated 13.07,1998, against specific EDP vacancy, In any particular office, based on the recommendations of the PCDA/CDA concerned. Accordingly, the EDP Special Allowance shall be discontinued immediately on transfer out of such officers/staffs from that specific EDP task. Whenever, such officers/staffs are re-deployed op EDP jobs either in the same office or in some other office, fresh proposals alongwith necessary certificates/recommendations are required to be submitted to HQrs. Office for proper sanction, as per procedure prescribed In HQrs. Office letter dated 18/19.02.2010. EDP Special Allowance should not be paid, in a routine manner, based on the Last Pay Certificate etc., issued by the previous office.
3. It is also requested to ensure that any change in the details of EDP personal is reported to HQrs. Office, on monthly basis: by 10th of every month.
S.Dy.CGDA (IT) has seen.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Allowance/Advance shall automatically increase by 25% everytime DA goes up by 50%: CGDA clarified – No separate order is required
- Instruction regarding overpayment in r/o of TA/DA on account of Temporary Duty/Tour
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and PBORs including NCs (E)- Revised rates effective from 01/01/2017
- Ex-gratia lump sum compensation – Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission
- Payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2012 to the employees and executives of FCI on IDA pattern governed by pre-revised pay scales effective from 01.01.1997
- Disburse 7th CPC Arrears alongwith the Salary of August, 2016 without waiting budget allotment: CGDA
- DA Orders for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – 113% from January 2015
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2019
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement