CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR MARG, PALAM, DELHI CANTT – 110010
Office Order No.406
Subject: Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians.
The competent authority has nominated Shri.T.K.Jajoria, IDAS, Sr.Dy.CGDA (AN) as the nodal officer to countersign the application form received from the IDAS Officers/DAD Employees who have retired from MoD (Fin.) / CGDA Office.
The other IDAS Officers retired from Delhi or settled in Delhi, post retirement, may also get their application form countersigned from Shri.T.K.Jajoria, IDAS, Sr.Dy.CGDA(AN) or any other Nodal Officer appointed by the respective PCsDA/CsDA.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of CSD Canteen Facilities to retired Defence Civilians: CGDA’s instructions
- CSD Canteen facility to Defence Family Pensioners – DDGCS letter issued on 10.3.2016
- CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians – Clarification
- Grant of CSD Canteen Facilities to Retired Defence Civilian Employees
- CSD Canteen facilities to Retired Defence Civilian Employees: Important Notice by PCDA(CC)
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- Defence – CGDA – Submission of APARs: IDAS Officers
- CSD facilities for Retired employees – MoD Order with Application Forms
- Provide CSD Canteen facility to Defence Civilians – Writes Gurudass Gupta MP to Minister for Defence