Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defence Accounts Department
Office of the CGDA
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-10
No.AN/III/3012/ Misc/BAS dated 17.06.2019
(Through CGDA’s website)
Subject: Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defence Accounts Department – reg.
As per the directions of Government of India, Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) was to be implement in the Defense Accounts Department for making attendance by all the officers and staff. Accordingly, guidelines/instructions were issued to all the field offices vide HQrs letter dated 20.02.2015 and 16.07.2015 for implementation of AEBAS and enrolment of officers/ staff.
It has come to the notice of the Competent Authority that directions/instructions issued by the HQrs office on the are not being followed properly by the officers. Regular complaints are being received regarding non-punctuality and non-making of attendance on AEBAS by the officials of the department. AFBAS has also not been implemented in some of the sub-offices. The same has been viewed seriously by the Competent Authority.
In View of the above, all the Principal Controllers/Controllers are requested of look in to the mtter and ensure that:
1) Registration of all the sub-offices under your organization on AEBAS.
2) Enrolment of all Officers/Staff on AEBAS.
3) Marking of attendance the present status may please be furnished urgently through E-Mail ([email protected]) for perusal of the Competent Authority.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance
- Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Government Employees before 26.1.2015
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhaar Enrollments for Defence Civilians