Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
O/o Controller General of Accounts
New Delhi, the 2nd September 2020
Sub : Timely submission of the cases for approval of voluntary retirement / resignation.
It is observed that cases requiring approval of appointing authority for voluntary retirement and relaxation regarding curtailment of 3 months notice period in terms of Rule 48, 48-A of CCS (Pension) Rules and under FR 56(k) and 56(m) are received in this office incomplete and late at the fag end of the expiry of the prescribed notice period of three months. Further, the cases so received are devoid of the requisite documents, i.e., no dues Certificate and certificate regarding length of qualifying service rendered and vigilance clearance certificate. As a result, this office is left with a very short period for processing the request for seeking approval of the competent authority resulting in delay in obtaining the approval.
2. To facilitate timely processing of such cases by the field offices a proforma check list has been prepared. All Principal Accounts Offices are requested that, henceforth, the notice for voluntary retirement must reach to this office invariably with the annexed proforma enclosed herewith duly filled in, within ten working days of receipt of the notice for voluntary retirement from the officer concerned.
3. PrCCAs/ CCAs/ CAs are requested to direct their Principal Accounts Offices for compliance of the same.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay and accounts Offices of ministries / departments manage pension cases in a timely manner
- Retirement dues are paid on time to the retiring government employee
- Retirement benefits as per Rule 64 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 during Covid Pandemic time
- Implementation of recommendations of One-Man Committee on introduction of Voluntary Discharge scheme for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Guidelines on leave and voluntary retirement of Railway Employees – Persons with Disabilities
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 – Furnishing of Information reg transfer, retirement, voluntary retirement, resignation, long leave, missing and death of Government Officials
- VRS applied officer should take decisions of sensitive nature with approval of next higher authority: CBDT
- KVS instructions on Timely payment of Retirement and Death benefits
- BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme Implementation 2019 and timely settlement of pension cases