Mobile Phone expenses reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 500/-plus taxes effective from 01.12.2018 – CGA
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Public Financial Management System
3rd Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Sub: Re-imbursement of Mobile charges to non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs posted in SPMUs.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of Controller General of Accounts vide diary no. 230 dated 23.05.2018 and Secretary(Expenditure), M/o Finance vide diary no. 716366 dated 13.11.2018 for re-imbursement of mobile phone charges to the non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs) posted at various State Project Management Units(SPMUs) of PFMS across the country.
2. Mobile Phone expenses shall be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 500/-plus taxes per person/month which is subject to the actual uses and the production of original receipt.
3. These instructions will be effective from 01.12.2018.
4. All such claims shall be paid from the budget of PFMS under Head “Office Expenses”.
5. The approval of the aforementioned is for one year subject to the condition that the facility must be reviewed after one year based on infrastructure condition of the SPMUs.
Sr. Accounts Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Provision of telephone facilities and reimbursements to officers of Government of India
- New Pension System : Revision of Investment Management Fee (IMF) for Pension Fund Managers for Private Sector NPS
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- CGDA Orders : Promotion of Assistant Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade
- Sale of PENTAMOBILES Phones available now at Post Offices – Postal Department
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- Stepping up of pay of Assistant Accounts Officers of Defence Accounts Department at par with directly recruited SAS Apprentices
- New Pension System : Status of subscribers of NPS as on 10th November, 2012