File No.NGE-18007/1/2021 -NGE-CGA/123
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
GPO Complex, E-Block, INA
Dated, the 18th August, 2021
Subject:- Precautions for issue of appointment letter to the SSC passed candidates – reg.
A few instances have come into notice of this office that the name and address of Office of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure is being used for issue of appointment letters to the individuals even though they have not been selected for any of the post in Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS) under the CGA organization through any selection mode including recruitment through SSC. The matter has already been reported to the concerned investigating police agency.
The attention of the ‘Appointing Authorities in the Departmentalized Accounting Organizations under the CGA is, therefore, invited to take due precautions and to confirm all particulars/identity of the candidate, as detailed in this office’s O.Ms for distribution of dossiers of SSC passed candidates, before issue of appointment letter to the candidates selected for the post in CCAS cadre.
In case of any doubt, contact may be made to the Sr. AO (HR-IV), O/o the CGA for further clarification.
(Chandra Kumar Salwan)
Sr. Accounts Officer (HR-4)
Tel. No. 011-24665356
Related to Your Search:
- Posting of SC/ST candidates/employees near their home town on initial appointment / promotions / transfers
- Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill up the vacancies for Persons with Disabilities: Time Frame fixed by DoPT
- CGA’s Instruction : Appointment of new TB (Trustee Bank) under NPS (National Pension System)
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in CSSS through Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2012 conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – nomination of qualified candidates-reg.
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2011
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2011 – UPSC
- Imposition of penalties of dismissal, removal or compulsory retirement – Determination of appointing authority reg.
- CGA – Timely submission of the cases for approval of voluntary retirement / resignation