Centre Proposes to Revise the Minimum Rate of Wages for Private Security Guards
The Central Government after consulting the Minimum Wages Advisory Board has proposed to revise the minimum rate of wages for the employees engaged in “Employment of Watch and Ward”. The security guards without arms and with arms are being covered under “Skilled” and “Highly Skilled” category respectively. After considering the objections/suggestions received with reference to the draft notification published on 01.09.2016, the final notification will be issued in consultation with Ministry of Law & Justice.
This information was given by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment, in reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of minimum wages for one day for Ex-Servicemen Security Services w.e.f. April 2015
- Variable Dearness Allowance – Minimum Wages effect from 1.4.2019 – Chief Labour Commissioner (Central) Orders
- Government hikes minimum wage for agriculture labourer
- Revised Minimum Wages & VDA w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Agriculture – Highly Skilled, Semi-skilled, Unskilled, Supervisory/Clerical
- Revised Variable Dearness Allowance payable w.e.f 01.04.2020 to employees employed in WATCH AND WARD (without arms)
- Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01 Oct, 2013 for Guards & Other Staff employed by DGR sponsored Security Agencies/Companies/Corporation
- Calculating the minimum rate of wages Central Government Code on Wages 2019
- The Minimum Wages Central Amendment Rules, 2019
- Revised rates of Variable Dearness Allowance Minimum Wages for Sweeping and Cleaning Worker w.e.f 1st October 2020 – Central Government Employees News