No. NJCA/2016 Dated: July 1, 2016
We are to inform you that the NJCA had a discussion with the Government of India yesterday, i.e.30.06.2016 over certain demands contained in our Charter of Demands. In the meeting, following ministers were present: –
Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minster
Shri Arun Jaitley, Hon’ble Finance Minister
Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Hon’ble Railway Minister
Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon’ble MoS Railway
On behalf of the NJCA, the following participated in the discussion: –
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra, Convener NJCA (AIRF)
Shri M. Raghavaiah, Chairman NJCA (NFIR)
Shri K. K. N, Kutty Member NJCA (Confederation)
Shri C. Srikumar, Member NJCA (AIDEF)
The government has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration.
The NJCA will await communication in the regard from the government.
The NJCA will again meet on 6th July at 11:00 hrs., in JCM Office, 13-C, Feorzshah Road, New Delhi, for taking appropriate decision.
With Fraternal Greetings!
Related to Your Search:
- Charter of demands – Indefinite Strike from 11th July 2016-reg
- 7th Pay Commission – Unions to put forth its demands strongly – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
- NJCA will meet again on 7.3.2016
- NJCA MEETING ON 25th JUNE, 2016 AT NEW DELHI
- Postponement of the meeting of the NJCA
- NJCA has decided to defer strike date to 11th July, 2016 due to elections in five states
- STRIKE IS DEFERRED, BUT THE STRUGGLE SHALL CONTINUE
- Implementation of 7th CPC and Enhancement of Minimum Wage/Multiplying Factor – NJCA