Central Government to pay the Dearness allowance for state government employees
Centre should pay DA of state govt employees as well: Mamata
Kolkata, Feb 22 (PTI) Centre should come forward and pay the dearness allowance of state government employees as well, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee demanded today.
“Whenever the Centre announces DA, state government employees should be given the same on a par (with central government employees).
“They (Centre) give it (to central government employees) before elections. Will others (state government employees) suck their thumbs?” Banerjee asked.
“We want the Centre to pay the DA for (state government) employees,” Banerjee said.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Interim Relief to West Bengal State Government Employees Amounting to 10 % of their Band Pay
- DA Hike by 7% from 1.1.2015 for WEST BANGAL State Employees
- Mamata Banerjee announces LTC for foreign countries
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016
- West Bengal Government allows child care leave to male government employees
- Central Government workers want DA to be merged : Pay Commission could be notified over the next two months
- 7th Pay Commission: 3 Service chiefs to convey concerns to Parrikar
- Central Government employees losing interest in Dearness Allowance?
- Gujarat government hikes Dearness Allowance for state govt employees, pensioners to 11%