New Column in Employment News for disabled persons called “Ability Brings Employment”
New Column for disabled persons
Employment News will focus on this aspect from January 2013, by launching a new column called “Ability Brings Employment”.
Social and economic inclusion is key to a meaningful growth. The core message of democracy is inclusiveness. Since its inception, focus of Employment News has been to disseminate equitable employment opportunities for all section of society including persons with disabilities. In the recent past, it has been realized by more and more industries and services to view qualified persons with disabilities as a valuable human resource. This important section of society can no longer be ignored. From various quarters there have been requests to Employment News to publish information on employment opportunities for them.
Employment News will focus on this aspect from January 2013, by launching a new column called “Ability Brings Employment”. Every alternative month, employment opportunities and upgradation of skills etc. will be highlighted in this column.
It is yet another step of Employment News to enrich its subscribers and readers.
Related to Your Search:
- Employment News Weekly : Authorization has not given to anybody to publish the contents of the website of Employment News
- Employment News Weekly – A Warning Report
- 3% GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR DISABLED PERSONS
- Employment News Weekly – Sales and Revenue
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 09 Jun – 15 Jun 2012
- Employment News : Employment News for this week – Job Highlights (16 Jun – 22 Jun 2012)
- Employment News : Part time work is also on rise in India
- Employment News : Public Sector Oil Companies employ 4203 people during 2011-12
- Change of Nomenclature of posts- Assistant to Assistant Section Officer, Upper Division Clerk to Sr. Assistant and Lower Division Clerk to Jr. Assistant in CAT: DoPT Notification