CGGPRA rules 2017 pdf
If an allottee fails to accept a change of accommodation offered to him within eight days of the date of the offer or allotment, he will not be eligible for a change of accommodation for one year from the date of non-acceptance.
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS
(DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES)
New Delhi, the 17th February, 2021.
G.S.R. 114(E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following further amendments to the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation (Amendment) Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017, in rule 44, in clause (6), the following clause shall be substituted, namely:-
“if an allottee fails to accept a change of accommodation offered to him within eight days of issue of such offer or allotment, he shall not be considered again for a change of accommodation for one year from the date of non-acceptance for that type of accommodation”.
[F.No.12035/22/ 2000-Pol.II (Pt.II)]
D.THARA, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 598(E), dated the 19th June 2017, and subsequently amended vide numbers G.S.R 99(E), dated the 8th February,2019, G.S.R 883(E), dated the 29th November, 2019, G.S.R 489(E), dated the 5th August, 2020 and G.S.R.593(E) dated 29th September, 2020.
Related to Your Search:
- To amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
- Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Amendment Rules, 2020
- Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- One-time relaxation to General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allottees of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Retention period extended