Compulsory retirement under railway rules equivalent to fr 56 (j) & pension rules 48 of ccs (pension) rules 1972
(TO BE USED WHERE AN AUTHORITY OTHER THAN THE PRESIDENT IS THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY TO RETIRE A RAILWAY SERVANT)
WHEREAS the Senior Divisional Operating Manager, Palghot, of the opinion that it is in the public interest to do so:
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by clauses Sub Clause (ii) and b (i) of Rule 1802 (a) read with pars 620 (It) of Manual of Pension Rules 1950 of IREC, Vol. II Senior Divisional Operating Manager/Palghat hereby retires Shri. R.K. Unnikrishnan, Station Superintendent/MJS with immediate effect, he having already attained the age of fifty-five years on the date of acceptance (29.07.19) of Review Committee’s recommendation by the ADRM. R.K.Unnikrishnan, SS/MJS, will be paid a sum equivalent to the amount of his pay plus allowances for a period of three months, calculated at the same rate at which he was drawing them immediately before his retirement. If he so desires, he may represent in writing to DRM/PGT within three weeks from the date this notice is served on him.
Senior Divisional Operating Manager/Palghat
Shri. R.K. Unnikrishnan
Related to Your Search:
- Compulsory Retirement Pension
- Steps to complete the pension case as prescribed in in CCS Pension Rules, 1972
- Pension Adalat 2012 – Pension Adalat for Railway Pensioners
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- Compulsory Retirement under CCS Rules ; Central Government employees over 50/55 worried
- Cadre Review of Clerical Staff in Ordnance Factories Organisation – INDWF
- Indian Railways: Appointments to senior level positions in Railways
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Review of Forms for Pensionary / retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 to persons reemployed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence forces