CBDT issues clarification on indirect transfer provision under the IT Act, 1961
New Delih: The Central Board of Direct Taxation (CBDT) on Wednesday issued clarification on Indirect Transfer provisions in respect to circular no. 41/2016, which was issued on December 21, 2016.
After the issue of the aforementioned circular, representations have been received from various FPIs, FIIs, VCFs and other stakeholders.
The stakeholders have presented their concerns stating that the circular does not address the issue of possible multiple taxation of the same income.
The representations made by the stakeholders are currently under consideration and examination.
Pending a decision in the matter the operation of the above mentioned circular is kept in abeyance fourth time being.
Related to Your Search:
- Withdrawal of Clarification dated 05.09.2011 on Grace Marks Policy for promotion
- Clarification regarding applicability of standard deduction to pension received from the former employer
- The Union Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley: Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an efficient tax system which not only checks tax evasion but also helps evolving India to become very strong society
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 – Government issues Clarifications in the form of Sixth Set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Clarifications on implementation of GAAR provisions under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- CBDT: No Due Date Extension for filing Income Tax
- INCOME-TAX DEDUCTION FROM SALARIES DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR 201 2-2013 UNDER SECTION 192 OF THE INCOME-TAX ACT, 1961
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports from 30th September, 2018 to 15th October, 2018
- New form to claim tax rebate on LTA, HRA