Caution to be exercised in respect of the documents furnished by CSS officers in service matters/sanction of claims: DoPT
F. No. 7/17/2018-CS.I(A)
Government of India
Ministry or Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 11th December, 2018
Subject: Caution to be exercised in respect of the documents submitted by the officers of CSS.
It has been reported by a Cadre Unit of CSS that an officer of CSS cadre has indulged in forgery of documents relating to his family details, LPC claims for medical reimbursement and education qualifications etc. The matter is under investigation.
2. Meanwhile, this has been viewed seriously by the competent authority in this Department and it is hereby requested to exercise caution while examining/ forwarding the document of officers for deputation etc. Due diligence may be adopted for verification of documents furnished by officers in service matters/sanction of claims etc.
3. The forwarding officers / controlling officers are, in particular, requested to verify the details furnished by the officers concerned and also to countersign all pages of the representation of officers before sending the same to DoPT.
Director (CS I)
Joint Secretaries (Admn/Estt.) of Cadre Units participating in CSS
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
- Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries with more than five years service in the same Ministry/Department
- Suspension of Group ‘A’ Officers of CSS / CSSS – Approval Minister-in-charge of Department of Personnel & Training is required
- Request for vigilance status update in Web Based Cadre Management System in respect of CSS officers – DoPT
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Web Based software solution for Cadre Management System of CSS — Maintenance of APARs for the year 2012-13 onwards
- Ad-hoc promotion from US to DS Grade of CSS and posting of a DS- revised vacancies and list of officers-seeking options regarding
- Status of ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty certificate
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS