Casual Leave for engagement of retired Government Offices/Officials on short term basis in EPFO
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
No. HRD/1(3)2014/Contractual Policy/71
Date: 20 NOV 2018
All Addl. CPFC (Zones) including ACC (ASD)
All Regional PF Commissioners,
In-charge of the Region
Sub:- Casual Leave for engagement of retired Government Offices/Officials on short term basis in EPFO.
This is in continuation to the web circular No. HRD/1(3)2014/Contractual Policy dated 21.09.2015 regarding comprehensive policy for engagement of retired officers/staff on short term contract basis in EPFO.
2. In this regard, sanction of the competent authority is hereby conveyed to grant 8 (Eight) days Casual Leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis to the retired officers/officials appointed for short term contract basis in EPFO.
(This issues with the approval of CPFC)
Retional P.F. Commissioner-I(HRD)
Related to Your Search:
- Contractual engagement of retired railway staff on “Consultant-cum- Coach” basis for preservation of Railway Heritage
- ECHS: Enhancement of contractual remuneration of Doctors/Officers engaged on contract basis
- RAILWAYS – Engagement of Ex-Servicemen against vacancies in Safety Categories on Contract Basis
- EPFO Appointment on compassionate grounds
- CPFC Directs to Ensure Credit of Pension to EPS Pensioners by 30th March
- Maximum age limit in case of appointment by deputation/deputation including short term contract
- Payment of salary to Project KV officials and Contractual teachers
- Engagement of staff against posts of Engineering, Electrical and S&T departments of Railway Electrification organization by re-engagement of retired personnel and by engagement on contract basis.
- Scheme for engagement of staff against posts of SSEs /JEs (Works) in Construction Organizations by engagement on contract basis