Cash Payment of wages to Railway employees for the month of December, 2016 – NFIR
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chemlmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Member Staff,
The Financial Commissioner
Sub: Invalidation of currency notes of Rs.500 and 1000 denominations – Hardships faced by Railway employees – Cash Payment of wages to Railway employees for the month of December, 2016-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter o. I/3 Part I dated 16/11/2016 addressed to Railway Board (MS).
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No.20I6/E(LL)APW/I dated 17/1/2016.
(iii) Railway Board’s Circular No.2016/Cash-III Pay Advance/Misc dated l8th November,2016.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No.I/3/Part I dated 18/11/2016 addressed to MS.
(v) Railway Board’s reply to GS/NFIR vide letter No.2008/AC-II/21/9 (pt) dated 30/11/2016.
Federation is in receipt of reply dated 30th November, 2016 from the Railway Board. In this connection, the hardships being faced by the Railway employees are reiterated once again as below. The Railway employees are facing lot of hardships due to restrictions on drawal of their legitimate wages from their Bank Account. For November 2016 salary, only Rs. 10,000/- cash were paid to each Railway staff. However, due to continued restrictions, the Railway employees are not able to draw their wages adequately from the Banks for meeting their requirements.
It is therefore requested that Cash Payment of Rupees not less than 25,000 may be ensured to each Railway employee from out of December, 20l6 salary.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- NFIR Objects the Views of Committee on evolving New formula for PLB
- Productivity Linked Bonus payment should be paid in cash – NFIR
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300