Cap On educational Concession to Children of Missing/Disabled/Killed Soldiers Removed – MoD Orders
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
22-March-2018 15:49 IST
Cap On educational Concession to Children of Missing/Disabled/Killed Soldiers Removed
Government has decided to continue educational concessions to the children of Armed Forces Officers/Personnel Below Officer Ranks (PBORs)/Missing/Disabled/ Killed in Action without the cap of Rs. 10,000 per month.
Ministry of Defence had persuaded the Finance Ministry twice in this regard, which is agreed upon by the latter.
The above educational concession will be admissible only for undertaking studies in a government/government aided schools/educational institutes, Military/Sainik Schools and other schools or colleges recognised by the Central or State Governments including the autonomous organisations financed entirely by the Central/State Governments.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Educational Concession to the Children of Armed Forces Officers/Personnel Below Officer Ranks (PBORs) missing/disabled/killed in action
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
- Defence – Facilities to Children of Martyrs
- Defence – Facilities to 7th Pay Commission Children of Martyrs
- Web Portal for Missing Children
- Annual ceiling for reimbursement of Children Education Allowance for CG Employees
- Revision of Computer Fund and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidh (VVN) Contribution w.e.f. 1-4-2013
- Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance-lok sabha Q&A
- Train Travel Concession for Disabled Persons