7th pay commission for railway running staff | 7th CPC Running Staff Allowances of Indian Railways | 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Running Staff | Leave Salary to Running Staff | Indian Railways Latest News Today
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA/ भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS/ रेल मंत्रालय
(Railway Board) रेलवे बोर्ड
New Delhi, dated 29.07.2021
The General Manager (P)
Sub: Payment of Leave Salary to Running Staff – Clarifications reg.
Ref: CR’s letter No. P/CR/HQ/ET/342/6, dated 24.03.2021.
Central Railway vide letter under reference sought clarifications as to whether the leave Salary arrears should be calculated from 01.01.2016 i.e from the date of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, or from 01.07.2017 i.e. from the date of revision of rates of KMA and other allowance.
The matter has been considered in Board’s office and it is stated that consequent upon implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC, necessary instructions regarding payment of Leave Salary to Running Staff have been issued vide Board’s letter dt. 28.12.2018 (RBE No.204/2018) which clearly states that 30% Pay Element will be reckoned for calculation of Leave Salary of Running Staff on the revised basic pay in the 7th CPC pay structure and 7 CPC pay structure are effective from 01.01.2016. As such, 30% Pay Element would be reckoned for calculation of Leave Salary of Running Staff on the revised basic pay in the 7th CPC pay structure w.e.f 01.01.2016 or from the date the employee has switched over to 7th CPC pay Structure.
Joint Director, Estt.(P&A)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Pay element relating to Running Staff after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Clarification regarding calculation of quantum of Annual Increment in pay in case of Running Staff
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group B