Cadre Review in Barracks and Store Cadre of MES
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO.2582
TO BE ANSWERED ON 19.3.2018
CADRE REVIEW IN BARRACKS AND STORE CADRE OF MES
2582. SHRIMATI VIJILA SATHYANANTH:
Will the Minister of DEFENCE be pleased to state:
(a) whether it is a fact that Government has approved the first review of Barracks and Store Cadre that functions under the Military Engineering Services (MES);
(b) if so, the details thereof;
(c) whether it is also a fact that in the new structure, there will be 2792 posts in the officer and subordinate grades;
(d) whether some of the posts have been redesigned; and
(e) if so, the details thereof?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DR. SUBHASH BHAMRE
(a) & (b): Yes, Sir. The details are as under:
|(i)||Joint Director General (Resource)*
Pay Band-4, Grade Pay Rs.10000/-.
|(ii)||Principal Barrack & Store Officer
Pay Band-4, Grade Pay Rs.8700/-.
|(iii)||Senior Barrack & Store Officer (NFSG)
Pay Band-3, Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
|(iv)||Senior Barrack & Store Officer
Pay Band-3, Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
|(v)||Barrack & Store Officer
Pay Band-3, Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
|(vi)||Reserve at JTS Level.||:||20|
|(i)||Supervisor Barrack & StorePay Band-2, Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.||:||696|
|(ii)||Senior Store & Revenue Assistant(erstwhile Store Keeper Grade-I)Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.||:||715|
|(iii)||Store & Revenue Assistant(erstwhile Store Keeper Grade-II)Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.||:||939|
(c) The total revised strength of the cadre is 2792.
(d) & (e): Yes, Sir. Store Keeper Grade-I has been re-designated as Senior Store and Revenue Assistant (Pay Band-I, Grade Pay Rs.2800/-). Store Keeper Grade-II has been re-designated as Store and Revenue Assistant (Pay Band-I, Grade Pay Rs.1900/-). The posts of Meter Reader (MCM) and Meter Reader (HSG) shall be re-designated as Senior Store and Revenue Assistant (Pay Band-I, Grade Pay Rs.2800/-), whoever opt for the same, otherwise they shall be allowed to be in the same category and will be wasted out through superannuation. The post of Meter Reader (SK) shall be re-designated as Store & Revenue Assistant (Pay Band-I, Grade Pay Rs.1900/-), whoever opt for the same, otherwise they well be allowed to be in the same category and will be wasted out through superannuation.
Related to Your Search:
- Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations: Ministry of Defence
- ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD (OFB) – Cadre restructure of Store Keeping Staff in Ordnance Factories
- Merger and re-designation of posts of Junior Scientific Assistant
- Present Grade Pay and New Higher Grade Pay for the following Posts recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- Central Administrative Tribunal (Salaries, Allowances and Conditions of Service of the Officers and Employees) Rules, 2015
- List of cases of upgradation of posts recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission to be referred to Department of Personnel and Training
- 7th Pay Commission: Details of Posts in CCAS Cadre under CGA Organization carrying Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay Corresponding to the revised Pay Matrix Level: Controller General of Accounts OM
- Cadre Review of Barrack and Stores Cadre – MoD Orders
- Director General Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Rules 2021 Group A posts