Cadre Restructuring of IT Department: DPCs for filling up vacancies are likely to be held shortly.
F. No. A-3201115/2013-DT/Per
Govt. of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
North Block, New Delhi
All Chief Commissioners of income Tax (CCAs).
Subject: Cadre Restructuring of Income Tax Department —regarding.
I am directed to refer to the above cited subject and to state that as you are aware that consequent upon the approval of the Cabinet for additional Manpower for Income Tax Department, DPCs for filling up of vacancies are likely to be held shortly. It is therefore requested that appropriate actions towards completion of ACR dossiers of the officers under your charge, who may fall under zone of considerations for promotion to the next higher grades, may please be taken up on priority. Besides, officer concerned may also please be. advised to ensure that their ACR dossiers are complete in all respect.
Under Secretary to the Govt, of India
Related to Your Search:
- IT Cadre Restructuring – Distribution of Posts for Group “B” & “C” [other than IRS] Posts
- IT Cadre Restructuring – Distribution of Posts in IRS Cadre
- Filling up of 5% Sports quota and 5% Compassionate quota vacancies, out of the total Direct Recruitment vacancies in the grades of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants.
- Income Tax Officers are not too happy with new promotion rule
- Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades — Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts — Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013 : Railway Board Order
- FLASH NEWS FROM NFPE
- Procedure to be followed for promotion by Departmental Promotion Committee to implement Cadre Restructuring of General Line Cadre Posts.
- Merger of grades – Revised Classification and mode of filling up of Non-Gazetted posts – Railway Board Orders
- Validity of Recruitment Rules: DoPT’s clarification pronounced by CBEC in view of Cadre Restructuring