Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Dated the 16th February, 2015
Sub: Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM of even
no. dated 11th February on the subject mentioned above and to say that the necessary inputs have been received only from a few Cadre Units. The necessary information is urgently required in this Department.
Defaulting Cadre Units/sub Cadre Units are, therefore, requested to furnish the necessary inputs immediately by Fax/email.
email – [email protected]
The Under Secretary (Admn.) of Cadre Units of CSSS except the following cadre units/sub-cadre units :-
Home (Proper), H&FW, HRD, Corporate Affairs, Mines, SJ&E, P&NG, Coal, Consumer Affairs, Supply, Inter-State Council Secretariat, Shipping, MS&ME, UPSC, AR&PG, Tribal Affairs, W&CD, D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disability P & PW and Posts.
Related to Your Search:
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Constitution of a Committee for Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade D in CSSS through Stenographers Grade C & D Examination, 2013 conducted by Staff Selection Commission- nomination of qualified candidates-reg.
- Cadre Training Plan for the Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-reg.
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in CSSS through Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2014 conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – nomination of qualified candidates – reg.