Cabinet to meet tomorrow to finalise Budget Session
New Delhi: The Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs (CCPA) will meet tomorrow at 11 a.m. to decide on advancing the Budget Session of Parliament.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will chair the meeting. Apart from Singh, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar will also be present at the CCPA meeting.
The budget is expected to be presented on February 1 by Jaitley.
The Budget Session is being advanced as the government wants early allocation of funds for various schemes– from April 1, the beginning of the financial year.
The 2017 Budget is going to a historic one as the government, for the first time in 92 years, will present a budget that would be merged with the rail budget.
Related to Your Search:
- Budget session from Feb 23, General Budget on Feb 29
- Cabinet may consider Budget on Feb 1 this week
- Parliament to resume Budget Session today
- Government convenes all Party meet on CSAT exam issue
- 15th Meeting of the GST Council to be held tomorrow, 3rd June, 2017
- Government Hopeful of Passing GST Bills in next phase of Budget Session
- 7th Pay Commission: As Budget session starts tomorrow, all eyes on Arun Jaitley to announce hike in allowances
- IBA TO HOLD TALKS WITH BANK UNIONS (UFBU) TOMORROW(6.1.2015)
- Madhya Pradesh Government Nods to Hike MLAs’ Salary, Allowance