Cabinet meeting not yet made formal decision on retirement age of CG staff
Though a number of newspapers and websites did spread the news that cabinet is likely to enhance central employees retirement age by two years today, nothing of this kind has been announced after the cabinet meeting held on today, 04.06.2013.
As per information available with us, the Govt. has already taken in principle decision to extend the service for two more years and DOPT has begun to work to implement the same.
The formal announcement is yet to be made but will be within this year definitely.
Related to Your Search:
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT AGE TO BE EXTENDED BY TWO YEARS (2) TO SIXTY TWO(62).
- Retirement age at 62 – No announcement reg this in today’s Independence PM’s address speech
- Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service
- Retirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet Nod
- Merger of 50% DA, Retirement age Order news goes viral in Social Media
- Cabinet’s decision on Allowance to Central Government Employees
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Retirement age for Maharashtra government doctors raised to 60