Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Transport Allowance
Cabinet Committee has decided to implement the recommendations of 7th CPC on Transport Allowance without any change.
In its official report, “For most of the allowances that were retained, the 7th CPC recommended a raise commensurate with inflation as reflected in the rates of Dearness Allowance (DA). Accordingly, fully DA-indexed allowances such as Transport Allowance were not given any raise. Allowances not indexed to DA were raised by a factor of 2.25 and the partially indexed ones by a factor of 1.5. The quantum of allowances paid as a percentage of pay was rationalised by a factor of 0.8.”
The existing rates are as under:
7th CPC recommended as follows:
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC: Recommended Transport Allowance (TPTA)
- Transport Allowance (TPTA) : Report of the Committee on Allowances
- Percentage of HRA in 7th pay commission after cabinet approval
- Was the 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report submitted to the government as early as February 22?
- DA on Transport Allowance at Pre-revised Rates – Noting of DoE
- Uniform Fitment Factor recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- The Central Governments decision on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on Allowances published in Gazette of India yesterday i.e. 6th July, 2017; All allowances are given effect from 1st July 2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations on Allowances Related to Working on Holidays
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations Allowance related to Working on Holidays