Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
As per reliable sources that the Union Cabinet Committee likely to approve the Finance Ministry proposal to hike the Dearness allowance and Dearness relief by 8% today.
An another additional Dearness allowance from Jan 2013 to all Central Government Employees and Pensioners is expected to declare by the Central Government on 2.4.2013, after the Union Cabinet approval. The agenda is expected to be approved by the committee today in the afternoon. Nearly 50 lakh employees and 30 lakh pensioners will get the benefit by this hike with minimum of Rs.560 per month.
After the Cabinet approval, Finance Ministry may issue necessary orders immediately to all Departments/Ministries to issue enhanced payment by cash.
Related to Your Search:
- Leading Newspapers gives green signal to approve DA today
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- Central Employees DA release not discussed in cabinet meeting
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting
- 10% DA approval expected to be announced last day by Cabinet