Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus to railway employees
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to pay Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) equivalent to 78 days wages to eligible non-gazetted railway employees (excluding RPF/RPSF personnel) for the financial year 2015 to 16. The approval entails a financial implication of approximately Rs.2090.96 crore.
Payment of PLB would result in motivating a large number of railway employees to improve the performance of the Railways and enhance the productivity levels further besides maintaining industrial peace.
The payment of this Bonus to eligible Railway Employees will be made before Dussehra/Puja holidays.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
- Cabinet approved Payment of PLB to railway employees for the FY 2018-19 – PIB
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for Central Government employees 2019-2020 – PIB
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Railway Bonus Order: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to all non-gazetted Railway employees for the Financial Year 2017-18
- 78 days Bonus for non-gazetted Railway employees – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus 2019-20
- 78 Days’ PL Bonus to Railway Employees (Rs. 8975) – Cabinet Approval
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2016-2017