BSNLMRS – guidelines for regulation of expenditure on indoor treatment – cases where no CG HS rates are prescribed for any treatment/procedure: BSNL Order
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Dated: June 13th 2014
To All CGMS, BSNL
Sub: BSNLMRS – guidelines for regulation of expenditure on indoor treatment – cases where no CGHS rates are prescribed for any treatment/procedure.
Cases are referred to Corporate Office for settlement of medical claims where CGHS rates are not available. Where CGHS rates are not available, the cases are settled as per AIIMS rates. On seeking rates from AIIMS for various implants/devices and procedures, Administrative Office (H) of AIIMS has informed that the rate list of AIIMS is avaiiable on their website – www.aiims.edu I www.aiims.ac.in (link Hospital Zone-patient care service), wherever the rates of a particular disease are not available, the concerned Department/specialist doctor may be contacted [copy enclosed].
All the field units are requested to refer the rate list of AIIMS at their website and in case of non-availability of rates in the rate list they may directly refer their cases to concerned department of the AIIMS.
(Raj Kumar Kushtwar)
Assistant General Manager (Admn.III]
Tel. No. 23037241 Fax No. 23734260
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- CGHS Package Rates for 15 Investigations under CGHS
- CGHS rates for COVID-19 treatment at private healthcare organizations empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS rate for Oxygen for treatment in the Private Hospitals
- CGHS Rates 2013 : A revised list of package rates applicable under CGHS Kolkata
- Delegation of powers for settlement of reimbursement claims/Permissions ex-post-facto approval in respect of Pensioner CGHS beneficiaries, etc
- Clarification regarding admissible / non-admissible items under CGHS
- CGHS Rates for Dental Treatment Procedure: Corrigendum dated 21-7-2015
- CGHS beneficiaries – Clarifications regarding treatment at government hospitals