BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
Dated: 3rd Sep, 2020
All Heads of Telecom Circles &
All Heads of Other Administrative Units,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Subject: Immediate settlement of pending issues in respect of retired employees under BSNL VRS-2019.
I am directed to refer to this office letter of Even no. dated 06.08.2020 on the above cited subject and to say that the updation of service particular e.g. Last pay drawn, qualifying service etc in the ERP / SAP as per the details in PPOs generated by CCAs have not been carried out in respect of large number of retirees under BSNL VRS-2019. The task was required to be completed by 14.08.2020. Non-updation in ERP/ SAP is delaying the finalizing of the Ex-gratia amount, Leave encashment and calculation of arrears / over-payment. This activity has to be completed on top priority before the amount of 4th instalment of Ex-gratia amount is received from DOT so that total Ex-Gratia is calculated accurately before the payment of 4th installment of Ex-Gratia and there is no mismatch in the PPO data and ERP data.
2. Further, the ERP HCM team has reported that in respect of around 640 retirees (circlewise summary enclosed) under the BSNL VRS-2019 Leave encashment has not been paid. In this regard, it is again requested to release the payment of encashment of EL / HPL immediately as per the extant instructions on the issue.
3. Non completion of activity by 14.8.2020 has been viewed very seriously by DIR(HR). Therefore, CGMT concerned may bestow their personal attention to complete the task latest by 05.09.2020 without fail.
This is issued with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant General Manager (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL – Payment of final instalment of Ex-Gratia in respect of retirees of BSNL VRS 2019 instructions
- BSNL Instructions regarding Payment of VRS dues – Validation & Compliance
- BSNL – Basic Pay plus Dearness Allowance drawn by the employees on the effective date of voluntary retirement
- Recovery of dues other than Government dues from the retirement benefits of BSNL VRS-2019 Scheme retired employees
- Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Disbursement of Salary & staff remuneration to BSNL employees