Review of extension of without voucher medical facility to Retired Employees
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
Dated: April 25, 2018
Sub: Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees.
Ref: 1. No. 7-8/2010/EF/Part/I dated 5.9.2011
2. OM No. BSNL/Admn.l/15-22/14 dated 11th April 2017.
Facility of extension of without voucher facility which was withdrawn vide EF Branch letter No. 7-8/2010/EF/Part/l dated 5.9.2011 was revived vide this office OM of even no. dated 11th April 2017 to retired employees and it was decided that the decision will be reviewed after six months.
The issue was reviewed, there has been an increase in expenditure on this account. Whether to continue the scheme for the year 2018-19 and if it is continued the quantum of allowance to be paid is under active consideration. It is learnt that the last two quarterly instalments payable to the optees (retired employees) for the year 2017-18 have not been released. To avoid inconvenience to retired employees, it is therefore requested that two instalments due may be released. Decision on continuation of the scheme and other related issues will be conveyed immediately after its approval.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant General Manager (Admn.IV)
Related to Your Search:
- Reconsideration of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
- Extension of CGHS to all Extension of CGHS to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya residing in Delhi/NCR
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of CCS(Pension)Rules,1972 in respect of Pre-2007 BSNL IDA pensioners: DOPT Order
- KV teachers Extension of CGHS facilities