BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
Welfare & Sports Section
1st Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
H.C. Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 (A Govt.of India Enterprise)
Ph: 011-23739795, Email: [email protected] co
F.No. 25-7/201 9-BSN L(WL)
All the Chief General Manager BSNL
Sub: Farewell Function to Officers/Officials retiring from service w.e.f January 2020 onwards.
I am directed to convey the approval of competent authority regarding revision in the rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired employees w.e.f January 2020 on wards, as under:
|SI No.||Item||Existing limit||Revised limit |
(w.e f January 2020)
|1||Cash Gift||Rs. 3001/-||Rs. NIL|
|2||Shawl||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/-|
|3||Memento||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 5001-|
Other Miscellaneous expenditures such as Bouquets, refreshments, photographs etc have not been changed. However, in January, 2020 refreshments and Bouquets would not be provided in farewell function considering the operational issues due to mass retirement under VRS Scheme.
Jt. GM (WL & Sports)
Copy to: (Through Intranet)
PPS to CMD
PPS/PS to Directors of BSNL Board and CVO, BSNL C.O.
All CGMs/PGMs/Sr.GMs/GMs, BSNL C.O.
All BSNL Unions & Associations
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- BSNL – Instructions regarding timely release / payment of Gratuity (DCRG) for avoiding payment of interest on delayed payment of Gratuity
- BSNL REVISED IDA RATES FROM 01/07/14
- Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- BSNL : Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Holding of 30th meeting of National Council – regarding