BSNL: Expected IDA from July 2013, CPSE will be upto 79% with increase of 4%
Calculation of expected IDA from July, 2013 for Officers and Employess of BSNL, CPSE is based on All India Consumer Price Index Number [http://labourbureau.nic.in/indtab.html] for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) on base 2001=100 for the months of Mar-2013, Apr-2013 and May-2013. After announcement of CIP-IW for the month of Apr-2013 expectation of IDA from Jul-2013 will be as under:-
|Month||CPI(IW)||Average of CPI||IDA||Increase in IDA|
|Announced CPI(IW)||Feb-13||223||221.00||74.9||click here to view|
As per above table it is cleared that expectation of IDA from Jul-2013, will be based on May-13 AICIPN and as per trend AICIPN for May, 2013 will increase 1 or 2 point i.e. 227 or 228. Thus we may expect IDA from July 2013 will be 78.6 or 78.9 with increase of 3.7 or 4.0 respectively.
Note: Above expectations are based on standard calculation of IDA.
Related to Your Search:
- 4 point rise in July, 2013 AICPIN: DA for Jan, 2014 may reach 100%
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- Expected DA from July 2014: AICPIN for Jan 2014
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA
- Expected DA upto 81% from January, 2013 on September, 2012 AICPI-IW index
- Expected DA from Jan, 2014 now confirmed to be 100% – may touch 101%
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017