BSNL Employees Union writes to Corporate Office for payment of 20% HRA to Vellore, Tamil Nadu Circle
BSNL EMPLOYEES UNION
Recognised Union in BSNL
(Registered Under Indian Trade Union Act 1926. Regn.No.4896)
CHQ:Dada Ghosh Bhawan, Opp. Shadipur Bus Depot., New Delhi – 110008
Email: [email protected], website: bsnleuchq.com
Phone: (O) 011-25705385
Fax: 011- 25894862
Shri R.K. Goyal,
GM (Estt.), BSNL CO,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi -110 001.
Sub: – Upgradation of Vellore City for the purpose of HRA – Reg.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that Vellore Municipality was upgraded to Vellore Corporation w.e.f. 01.08.2008. The population of Vellore City corporation as per 2011 census stands at 5,04,079. Hence, the BSNL employees posted under Vellllore Municipal Corporation are eligible to draw HRA at an enhanced rate of 20%. A copy of the letter from Commissioner, Vellore City Municipal Corporation mentioning population and areas/localities under Vellore Corporation is attached herewith.
Hence, I request you to take necessary action, for the revision of the rate of HRA for Vellore.
Encll: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of revised rates of House Rent Allowance(HRA) to the staff posted at Saharanpur City (within its Municipal Limits) w.e.f. 01.12.2011—Regarding.
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Classification of Cities for HRA as per 7th CPC – X Y Z Classification of Cities for HRA 2020
- Demonstrations of protest against salary non – payment to BSNL employees
- Re-classification of Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation as ‘Y’ class city for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises
- BSNL Orders on CCL : Grant of Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of CCS(Pension)Rules,1972 in respect of Pre-2007 BSNL IDA pensioners: DOPT Order