BPS will not rest till all justified issues are resolved – General Secretary Maheshwari Sc
Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service but morethan 20 years QS – at par with Post 2006 Pensioners
Dear All affected,
For the information of every body,BPS is pursuing this issue justify from the beginning through different Forums.We have pleaded it before 7th CPC also.On 30.7.2015 only we said that the DOPPW OM dated 30.7.2006 is not implementation of CAT judgment but an extension of OM dated 28.01.2013 which was a result of BPS negotiations.
We have been informed that the issue of Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service but less than 33 yrs is still subjudice. Sometimes, over eagerness to file court cases becomes hurdle in negotiations & gives chance to administration to avoid or delay the issues.
I may assure you all that BPS wks for real achievements & not for gaining extra millage, neither BPS believes in inciting unjust inspirations.
I can only assure that BPS will not rest till all justified issues are resolved. Courts are the very last resort for pensioners.
Secy Genl. BPS
Related to Your Search:
- Small issues in OROP will be dealt in future: Defence Minister
- Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years service – Check with the Table
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension
- 29 cases resolved at the Second ‘Pension Adalat’
- Pre-2006 central govt retirees to get pension hike
- Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation : OROP for the pensioners cannot be justified
- Pre-2006 retiree IAS, IPS officers to get pension hike
- Central Government Employees demand of date of effect from Jan 2014 is fully justified.