Appeal to release 3% of Dearness Relief & Arrear
BHARAT PENSIONERS’ SAMAJ
(All India Federation of Pensioners’ Associations)
Dated : 17.10.2021
Honourable Finance Minister
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman ji
Subject: An appeal to release 3% of Dearness Relief installment due wef 01.07.2021.
Govt. Pensioners of the country always look to you as their savvier. As you are well aware of the plight of pensioners who are essentially the Sr Citizens. We need not point out that post Carona-Pandemic cost of living for this category with old age vagaries has steeply risen. Pensioners do not get Bonus or other allowances except the Dearness Relief which as per ground reality though not sufficient to 100% neutralize the rising cost of living but undoubtedly provide some solace.
Normally, DR due from Ist of July is released before ‘Durga Puja’. This year though the Bonus is paid to the Government employees. Pensioners who were very hopeful that DR due will be credited to their Bank/PO accounts before “Vijay Dashmi” are disappointed. Alas! they are still looking to you with hope.
Bharat Pensioners Samaj the Federation of Pensioners with a reach to over 10 lac pensioners, one of the identified Pensioners Welfare organization of DOP PW & an associate NGO of International Federation on Ageing (IFA)- Canada fervently Appeal to you, to be kind enough to release 3% of Dearness relief & arrear wef 01.07.021 with instruction to credit to pensioners accounts the said amount before Deepavali.
Thanking you in anticipation
With Warm regards
Related to Your Search:
- 50% Dearness Relief Merger or Interim Relief for Central Government Pensioner: Bharat Pensioners Samaj’s letter to Finance Minister
- Cabinet approves 5% additional DA/DR to Central Government employees due July, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Revision for Pre-2016 Pensioners: Importance of implementation of Option 1
- 7th Pay Commission: Suggestions for terms of reference with respect to Pensioners by Bharat Pensioner Samaj
- PIB Press Release on Dearness Allowance : Release of additional installment of DA to CG Staff and DR to CG Pensioners, due from 1.1.2013
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.7.2015
- Cabinet approves release of an instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 01.07.2016
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.1.2016