Bonus for Railway employees delayed due to hospitalization of Finance Minister
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS AIRF has met Minister for Railways today in respect of PLB.
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Dated: September 25, 2014
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Productivity Linked Bonus
Today I met Shri Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister for Railways at 13:30 hrs. and apprised him about the restlessness prevailing among the Railwaymen on the issue of PLB. He told me that he has already discussed the issue with Hon’ble Finance Minister and written him a D.O. letter on the subject, but it is unfortunate that he has been hospitalized. Even though he will try that PLB issue is resolved by today evening.
In spite of all these efforts, we are getting frantic calls from our affiliated unions, and the situation seems to be very tense throughout the Indian Railways.
As has been advised earlier, our people should be in all preparedness to meet any eventuality in future.
With fraternal greetings!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- AIRF: Regularization of the Act Apprentices in the Railways
- Brief of the meeting held today with Hon’ble Minister for Railways, who is also looking after the portfolio of the Finance Ministry
- AIRF demands to issue bonus before Pooja Festivals
- AIRF – Vaccination of the Railway Employees and their families aged between 18-44 years
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- Stage Dharna today against New Pension Scheme