Bibek Debroy committee report created panic amongst Railwaymen and passengers – AIRF
“Bibek Debroy panel has already submitted it’s report to Chairman Railway Board on 12.06.2015. This report has already created panic amongst Railwaymen and passengers. AIRF has already taken decision to oppose this report and decided to observe protest week staring on 23rd of June and ending with Black day on 30.06.2015.
AIRF to observe Black Day on 30th of June, 2015
New Delhi-12th June 2015
Dr. Bibek Debroy Committee Report is a clear roadmap for privatization of Indian Railways. This was stated here by Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra, General Secretary of All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF).
Shri Mishra further stated that the suggestions given by the Committee will endanger the Railway Safety and It will also increase financial burden on Indian Railways. The Report is quite unworkable and will be against 95 percent of Rail users of this country, who travels in general & sleeper classes.
Shri Mishra further hoped that keeping in mind its wider ramifications particularly on the comman man , government may not implement it.
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra further mentioned that AIRF has decided to organize 23rd June to 30th June , 2015 as campaign week. AIRF has also given Clarion call to organize Black Day on 30th June 2015 throughout Indian Railway by wearing black badge and organizing Mass Meetings in the Ist phase of its agitation. In 2nd phase Rail users will also be involved and the movement will be made “Jan Andolan”.
Related to Your Search:
- Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
- Debroy Committee, PLB and Strike on 23.11.2015 issues discussed with Railway Ministry – NFIR
- Bonus for Railway employees delayed due to hospitalization of Finance Minister
- AIRF decides “Indefinite Strike” on Indian Railways
- Stage Dharna today against New Pension Scheme
- 7th Pay Commission – Unions to put forth its demands strongly – NJCA
- All India Demands Day on 13.10.2015 – AIRF
- 7th CPC Conclusive meeting of the Committee on Allowances
- JCM: Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS AIRF, Unanimously elected as Secretary of Staff Sid, National Council