No time frame can be fixed for the disbursal of arrears to the employees of NVS and KVS
Benefits of Pay Commission to employees of KVS and NVS
Approval of the competent authority for the extension of the revised pay scales as per the Seventh Pay Commission recommendations for the employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has been conveyed on 11th July 2017 and 26th July 2017 respectively.
NVS and KVS have been advised to project their specific requirement of funds for implementation of the 7th Pay Commission recommendations to their employees and reflect them in their proposals for Revised Estimates 2017-18.
Disbursement of arrears etc. will depend upon projection of requirement by these organizations as also allocation of funds for this purpose. As such, no time frame can be fixed for the disbursal of arrears to the employees of NVS and KVS.
Related to Your Search:
- Disbursal of salary for October 2013, Bonus and DA arrears to staff reg
- 7th CPC arrears to be paid in single installment along with the payment Of salary for the month Of Aug, 2016
- Disburse 7th CPC Arrears alongwith the Salary of August, 2016 without waiting budget allotment: CGDA
- Pay revision of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in terms of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay), Rules, 2016
- Revision of pension in respect of pensioners of KVS retired prior to 01.01.2016 in respect of 7th CPC
- Central Government fails to implement 7th pay commission arrears on allowances
- No need to pay Arrears on DA and 7th CPC – Early Decision
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) – fixation of pay and payment of arrears-instructions
- Revised rates of Allowances can be included in 7th Pay Commission Arrears calculation?