BDL Pays Interim Dividend to Government
Ministry of Defence
11-March, 2015 16:50 IST
Chairman and Managing Director, Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Shri V Udaya Bhaskar presented an interim dividend cheque of Rs. 48.90 crore for the financial year 2014-15 to the Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar here today.
The interim dividend paid by the company works out to 42.52% of the paid up share capital of Rs. 115 crore.
Secretary (Defence Production) Shri G Mohan Kumar, Joint Secretary (Electronics System), DDP, Ministry of Defence Shri JRK Rao, Director (Technical), BDL Air Vice Marshal NB Singh, and Director (Finance), BDL Shri S Piramanayagam, were present on the occasion.
Related to Your Search:
- CBDT clarifies the TDS provisions on Mutual Fund dividend
- Further Rs.1,000 Crore for OROP: Budget 2014-15 – Defence allocation raised to Rs.2,29,000 crore
- Defence – Budget 2018-19 – Allocate 12.10 percent of the total Central Government Expenditure
- JS LEVEL VACANCY UP TO April, 2016
- Performance of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) during 2015-16
- Jaitley Launches Portal to Collect Rs 2 Lakh cr non-tax Receipt
- Defence Budget Allocation for 2019-20 at Rs3.19 Lakh Crore, Excluding Defence Pension
- Performance of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSES) during 2014-15.
- Railways Earning: Impact of implementing recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission